Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

that pic was taken in mesquite...don't know if the shooter is in the pic, but those boys pack some big guns...

WhAt it is with mesquite anyway??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    WhAt it is with mesquite anyway??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BLM went in and made bundy get his cattle off the land, they had a big stand off that moved to Oregon, they figured the people would get their back and help them fight the GOV.... but only a few joined in and the rest tucked their tails...just a thought, but, cowboys don't like drug store cowboys...and I think this guy went off the deep end and decided to start shoot'n..there's a big movement going on with people stock'n wepons, and wanna fight for rights that keep getting taken away...and are willing to die for that reason,..I think that the bundy deal was just the start of more to come....and I don't think it's over...

Are you saying the Bundy bunch would take lives of innocent to make their point? I'm fairly familiar with their situation and I would have to disagree with this clown being associated with them, in any way, to the nth degree.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Are you saying the Bundy bunch would take lives of innocent to make their point? I'm fairly familiar with their situation and I would have to disagree with this clown being associated with them, in any way, to the nth degree.
    I'm say'n that there are a group , and it should be bigger than what it is...that are tired of what the Gov. keeps doing,..and then there are the sheep of this country that just go along,... I'm not saying that the bundy bunch would or are part of this,... but when no one in this country backed their movement.... kinda like , who cares,... it doesn't affect me type...pretty sure those guys had full intention of taking the lives of the innocent when the rounded up all the ammo and guns and stood their ground in mesquite...and did the same in Oregon...pretty sure they thought that the people would get trier back... especially the cow bows...... but you have to know, their is a big difference between a cow boy and some one who just bought the hat....

look at this pic, and tell me what the intent of these guys are....these are the gov. cowboys, here's how they did the round up of bundy;s cattle

Name:  21WIRE-04-BLM-Bundy-April-12-14-GMN-Copyright.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  878.6 KBName:  21WIREx-Bundy-Fed-Standoff-April-12-2014-Copyright-GMN.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  99.4 KBName:  feds.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  115.4 KB

and here's what they did with the cattle...Name:  cow.png
Views: 63
Size:  69.2 KBName:  thFFXRM4IZ.jpg
Size:  19.0 KBName:  thGNMJ921I.jpg
Size:  19.9 KB

and here's the support of the people...

..Name:  rr42514rr.jpg
Size:  36.2 KB

what I'm say'n is,....there's a group coming... and hells coming with them...