2006 Mustang gt convertible..whole sale price

2006 mustang gt convertible, Legend Lime Clearcoat Metallic..this is a real real nice car, mechanic owned, always garaged...new tires, brakes with new calipers and rotors,car is close to new condition, v8, automatic , shaker sound system..ac is ice cold and just serviced,..no leak, no funny stuff.. looks new in side with no signs of wear, beautiful Legend Lime Clearcoat Metallic one of the more rare and hard to find colors...new flowmaster mufflers, she roars when you pin it.... this was (is) my wifes car... never abused, never drove in the rain..garage kept...this mustang is headed to the classic collector car Quick..turn key and ready to go...the car is at horizon motor sports in havasu, I got a buy bid from a dealer for $8200,... I wanted 10,500 for the car,...and had to go to havasu and bring it back,... I then got an offer from a dealer in havasu, the nex day when I went to get my check, they backed out and wanted to consign it.... then when I dropped the hallett at horizon, preston said just leave it here as he had a few people that might want it...clear AZ title in my name..would rather sell it where it sits...and not have to transport, or drive it back to vegas...so some where close to the wholesale price will own the car...

here's a couple pics...

Name:  DSC03342.JPG
Views: 117
Size:  384.9 KBName:  DSC03343.JPG
Views: 123
Size:  296.3 KB

Nice Stang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Nice Stang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks Vic, once again,.. the car is in havasu at horizon motor sports by Windsor ramp..

Sold...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    Sold...

RD?

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    RD?

lol....no...