1979 sleekcraft aristacrat tunnel

1979 Sleekcraft Aristacrat tunnel, fresh big block Chevy, fresh Berkley jet pump with place diverter,..this is a very nice surviver tunnel and a very rare find..the hull and trailer are in nice condition,and with a little love could be easy to restore to new condition, I don't have the time, the money, nor the ambition to mess with this boat,.. it running ready to go to the water, but ,it does have a fuel leak on the port side,... the guy I got it from just ran it on one tank,... the tanks are easy to get out, and are aluminum .the motor was recent rebuild with a nice cam, 400hp was stated but no way to document... but more than 325 for sure..I'm in the start of building a house in havasu, and need this boat gone, no time to mess with it..I put new interior in the boat, that and brand new goodyear 10 year tires on the trailer...this is a great river boat,and needs a new owner...I have over 12k invested so far, I also just put a new fuel tank electric switching valve, and new fuel lines and filter,..if you think you would like a nice classic river boat,... don't let this one get away... I'd let it go for somewhere around $8k....and would also trade for tile or granite work...or other help with building my home..bring all reasonable offers... this has to go...

Name:  IMG_0365.JPG
Views: 317
Size:  431.7 KBName:  IMG_0366.JPG
Views: 327
Size:  515.5 KBName:  IMG_0367.JPG
Views: 308
Size:  493.6 KBName:  IMG_0368.JPG
Views: 329
Size:  503.0 KBName:  IMG_0369.JPG
Views: 305
Size:  494.8 KBName:  IMG_0370.JPG
Views: 296
Size:  582.1 KBName:  IMG_0371.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  511.7 KBName:  IMG_0372.JPG
Views: 298
Size:  483.9 KBName:  IMG_0373.JPG
Views: 290
Size:  450.9 KBName:  IMG_0374.JPG
Views: 297
Size:  309.9 KBName:  IMG_0375.JPG
Views: 287
Size:  316.6 KB

Thats a hella deal. That boats screaming for 8-900HP. I bet it would be a friggin rocket with enough HP.

Wish I had a stable, I'd buy it.

few more pics..

Name:  IMG_0387.JPG
Views: 259
Size:  486.1 KBName:  IMG_0388.JPG
Views: 277
Size:  502.6 KBName:  IMG_0389.JPG
Views: 283
Size:  489.8 KB

Very nice jet bote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I didn't already have 6 Rogers, an Advantage, an Eliminator and a Crusader, I'd trade you for some custom cabinets.
    Haha, too many projects, not enough time to get them done.
    Good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Thats a hella deal. That boats screaming for 8-900HP. I bet it would be a friggin rocket with enough HP.

Wish I had a stable, I'd buy it.
    I just have sooooo much going on right now,building a house, try'n to sell the house in havasu...dune season is here and we go out and play every weekend..running a business, cars every where...some one with some time on there hands could easy make a diamond out of this boat...few weekends of shine and detail would really bring tis boat to life...wish I had the doe to just drop it off and say make her nice...lot of classic boat for the money,... and this I will offer to some one that loves the boat and really wants to take it to the restored beauty that it needs to be....I will trade for anything of value...pinto beans????

still for sale...or trade???

sorry, this boat was sold...