Hybrid View

so on the way home, no getting gas, I go through the intersection, pretty deep gutter, and I look in the mirror to see how the trailer was doing.....WTF!!!! was that my bearing buddy that just flew off!!!!???.... pull over, yep...my guess is this , the trailer has bolts instead of studs and the installer dropped the rim on them and knocked them loose... I pulled it from Idaho and no problem.... so I walk back and was lucky to have seen where it came off....sad part was my wife wasn't there so no sandwhich...so with all that work, play'n video poker takes a lot out of you,mental and financial...so went home and took a nap....

so after the great nap, had a dream about this....ah never mind...gotta go to the bank, and go get gas...there was about half a tank on the starboard side, port was empty, so I fill it first, cool, now I know how big the tanks are, took 18 gals on the port side...head back home....I decide to give the truck some love, so clean up was due....I needed a screw driver to f up something on the truck, and remembered that there was one in the port side sponson... reach in to get it...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... theres about 2 gals of fuel in the sponson....so as always, try to look at the bright side... at least i'm not out on the water... or exploded the boat...right????
    so I get most all the fuel out....Sue get home from work, hey hunny, got new tires on the boat trailer today....lol make me some dinner, I'm tired.... so my thought is....gotta pull the seats back out...pissed off thought ,... right... and,...in the morning, hope there fuel is all dried up.....

So another good night in dream land.....lol... I have some great dreams...I get up... dark out, sit out on the porch, drink some coffee and smoke a cig.... life is great....
    wait for the sun to pop up....

walk out to the sleek.....ahhhhhhhh fuc.... the sponson is full of gas.......tank has a leak

Name:  13327392_1004000233030044_4701414959266879847_n.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  77.0 KBName:  piles-of-money.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  1.67 MBName:  untitledsch21.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  56.2 KBName:  untitledsch212.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  57.6 KBName:  untitledschi2123.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  58.7 KBName:  untitledschiada.png
Views: 285
Size:  578.1 KB

so now, here I am, should get an ass whoop'n for selling my 21rc twin turbo schiada that ran on pump gas...I bought a donkey, when I wanted a quarter horse... I put so much time and money in the schiada and let it go way too cheep,... every one liked the schiada...
    Last edited by HB Vic; 09-27-2017 at 07:22 AM. Reason: RDP watermarked pics

Sorry Steve, had to remove RDP's watermarked pics from your post. I assume these are the property of RDP so I had to remove them.

no problem, I didn't see the water marks or I would not have post' them... all good here..

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    no problem, I didn't see the water marks or I would not have post' them... all good here..
    Thank you Sir

Sounds like someone should take up jogging, it's much cheaper.