Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    She's still just setting,.... and waiting,..and I still haven't ran the boat in the water...too many project lately..
    You need Scarlata's help... There will only ever be one JETBOATGURU!!! :party guy:

Looking good 2FF... I really dig the interior and the clean layout of the orange on the white....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    would my sleek benefit from putting a ride plate and rudder...and maybe a droop?
    My Riviera had a similar mod-vp style bottom. No ride plate, no rudder, but it had a loader grate, a droop, and place diverter. 90 mph on GPS last time it was out, which was 10 years ago, but it was a runner.

You'd see benefit from the droop as it lowers your thrust line and will get more boat out of the water, which will free it up. Diverter is obviously needed, especially with a droop as it adds a few degrees of wedge when it's installed.

Rudders are nice if you're dead stick and trying to maneuver around, but other than that, run it like a jet ski and throttle your way around turns.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.