And so did she

Name:  IMG_7880.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  35.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree Vic

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The only Steeler to respect!

Seriously! What do this guys teammates say to him?

I think I heard some news anchor saying that the President should not mix politics with football...Isn't that EXACTLY what President Trump said about some NFL players????? These professional sports players who disrespect the Country's banner are akin to Hollywood's elite . Nothing but criticism and no solutions from them, so why waste the dime. A basic guideline to civilization , is that doing the wrong thing, even if the motive is perceived good, is the WRONG thing to do. The disconnected self-serving haven't learned that. Right on Alejandro, stand proud on your heartfelt beliefs.

YUP.............done, enough said.

The box office has been hit hard this summer due to the liberal stance and comments the Hollywood morons continued to make bashing President Trump, and now the almighty dollar is going to show the NFL who to take seriously. They've already been somewhat panicked about empty seats and dropping ratings, this is sure to make an impact in that trend.

I don't care about football beyond the college scene, so I'm already one who doesn't watch. If only there were a way to double not watch.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    The box office has been hit hard this summer due to the liberal stance and comments the Hollywood morons continued to make bashing President Trump, and now the almighty dollar is going to show the NFL who to take seriously. They've already been somewhat panicked about empty seats and dropping ratings, this is sure to make an impact in that trend.

I don't care about football beyond the college scene, so I'm already one who doesn't watch. If only there were a way to double not watch.
    I got your back, so you can add 3...2FF and me

I stopped watching them last year because of this bullshit. Had been a fan for 35-40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynandBob View Post
    I stopped watching them last year because of this bullshit. Had been a fan for 35-40 years.
    so where are you now? Oregon???

There are much better things to do on Sundays than sit around and watch the NFL