Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spent the weekend working on the sleek aristacrat..

maybe get to run it at mead tomorrow....

Name:  IMG_0366.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  99.0 KB

got the seats mounted, new fuel lines, filter, and tank switch,... did a hole bunch of little shit that was screwy...so yes... fuc'd it up...lolName:  IMG_0365.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  82.6 KBName:  IMG_0367.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  89.6 KBName:  IMG_0368.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  91.5 KBName:  IMG_0369.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  87.0 KBName:  IMG_0370.jpg
Size:  113.5 KBName:  IMG_0371.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  97.4 KBName:  IMG_0372.jpg
Size:  86.8 KBName:  IMG_0373.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  84.6 KBName:  IMG_0374.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  45.9 KBName:  IMG_0375.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  49.1 KBName:  IMG_0376.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  91.0 KB

Any jet boaters here??

I found this boat in twin falls Idaho, from the second I seen it I just had to have it,... not knowing anything about them, I made the trip with cash in hand to go get it...drug it back to vegas with big intentions..
    thought it would be a great classic to cruise around lake mead..parker and the lower river...the motor is fresh, as is the pump...Well, that was months ago, between the cheetah stiletto,the 210 hallett, and the 270... the little sleek just set...I did gut the interior and had it re upholstered...so there she sat, new seats not installed..when I got the boat it only ran on one sadle tank, the switching valve was broke..along with a list of other stuff... the fuel lines were hard and needed replace... the main line to the engine fuel pump was kinked and got hard that way... major fuel restriction... so replaced all the lines when I did the valve...she starts right up with the tap of the key, and has a nice lope to the cam.... sounds like she'll do an easy 100 mph... or at least 50mph on gps.. so afher selling the 270....I got busy on this little classic the whole time all I think about is I should have keep the 21 rc twin turbo Schiada I had, but a lot of time and money in that schiada, even made it a triple axel trailer..
    so there it is, hoping to get some water time in it today..

Really unique looking tunnel hull, great interior job - I have not seen one of those before. She should do quiet well on top end.

Quote Originally Posted by LaveyJoel View Post
    Really unique looking tunnel hull, great interior job - I have not seen one of those before. She should do quiet well on top end.
    actually they take a LOT of power to do well on the top end, this from reading about them over the years. bitchin' looking boat though.

2FF guess you see alot of nevada between tiwn falls & vegas ?
    Last edited by El Toro; 09-25-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
    actually they take a LOT of power to do well on the top end, this from reading about them over the years. bitchin' looking boat though.

2FF guess you see alot of nevada between tiwn falls & vegas ?
    only thing I saw was gas stations and whore houses...and some were at the same building..

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    only thing I saw was gas stations and whore houses...and some were at the same building..
    how convenient, a real time saver.

Super cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Super cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the boat, or the gas stations?