Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Congrats on the sale of your Hallett Steve.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I admire your ability to buy/tinker/sell/start over/buy/tinker/sell...........
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I admire your ability to buy/tinker/sell/start over/buy/tinker/sell...........
    hopefully I can end up with a nice 210 hallett,

Next time in Havasu I will take you golfing.

I owe you lunch or dinner for the tire.

it doesn't matter, you will sell it within a month or so of getting it
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    hopefully I can end up with a nice 210 hallett,

Quote Originally Posted by steak&lobster View Post
    Ain't that the truth!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steak&lobster View Post
    boats are like picking up chicks at the bar, you can't keep all of them, some you bring home, and then can't wait till they are gone...we have had our boat which was built to our spec for 4 years, the one before it we kept for 4 years, and the only reason for upgrading was to get the 525 power, in fact we were down there and gonna do just a motor swap, but, when bob said, why go through all the bull shit of swapping motors, give me 10k and your boat and i'll build you a brand new boat with a 525, so with the swap I upgraded to full hydraulic steering, a 525, and a 4 year newer boat.... I know most of you wouldn't do something like that for fear of being drug over the coals and stabbed with a pitch fork cause you get to do what ever you want... but...my Wife liked the idea ... so we did it..the boat works perfect for us and our family and friends...plenty of power, and lots of room....as for a second boat...I just would rather have a smaller , closer to the water boat for vegas... we have to tow 100 mlies for a lake trip to mead..that and I like to go out during the week, most the time it's by my self... the 270 with twins is a bad ass boat...right now I need the cash, I 'm building a house out of pocket,..most of my money is tied up, I built two there out of pocket and carried the notes...getting good interest and nice to have about 10 a month coming in..but, I have a million tied up in havasu property,.I have balloons on the notes and they are close to the ends, but I would rather extend them if I can.. but we have a older home in havasu....wife want a new house ... so there you have it...I have been getting rid of stuff that we don't use..like the mustang GT that just sets most of the time...we have cars and shit every where...So as much as people poke fun.... I started with less than a hundred bucks...

Soooo... to add to this thread....about 6 months ago.... I seen this sleekcraft jet boat....thought it would be perfect for a second boat... we could use it on the lower river,.. and a nice boat to run the coves at mead and find the low spots..Well, guess what... I went all the way to Idaho to get it, brought it home, gutted the interior and had it re upholstered...and that's where it set...short time after buying the sleek, I bought the hallet....I bought the hallett because it was so unique, and knew I had only one chance at buying it..it is the only one made with 2 step bottom and twin scorpion motors...at the time, I also had a cheetah that I took tradein from my son as he wanted my hallett 210,yes I quickly sold the cheetah,and he loves the 210 hallett..not sure that the sleek is a keeper, but I think it's cool as hell and you don't see them everywhere...probley a better choice would be a CP..... but the sleek was way cheeper and more rare...So now what I have to do is get more motivated on the Sleekcraft...and at least take it out and run it....right.... or just sell it and get a Schiada, or 210 hallett...both of which have become very rare to find...

so there it is folks.... fuc'd up situation huh...

heres the new sleek interior...

Name:  DSC03578.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  51.5 KBName:  DSC03579.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  61.7 KB

looks like the 20' aristocrat, is it tunnel or v bottom ? they are nice looking boats.