Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
Lead shot in the bow for weight distribution?? That don't sound right at all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm telling you, when I bought the boat The guy was way cool.. I told him,I'm the buyer for the boat because I think it's fuc'd up...and you will never get a call from me about the way the boat handles....if it doesn't work... i'll pull the motors and make it back to a single engine boat... there's a lot going on with the bottom of that boat also... there's a scalloped pad running down the center..if you take the regular straing bottom with twin....the x is 4'' lower than the two step.... the high X combined with the 2 step bottom is the problem... hallett never made a true step bottom.....the put insert in the straight bottom mold...machining the truly bad ass bailey tooling into a frankenstien...it likes....lol... I love boats, all kinds, and like to think that if there is a way to make it work,... I'll figure it out..."holy moses" and "hallett21" seen it run.....I got it fixed IMO...now I guess it's getting re rigged back to being fuc'd up.....oh well..they'll see then...LOL