Kind of a sad happy day...but first...I wanna clean the air.... I knew who was getting the boat...and I have no problem with the deal at all...
next.... there was nothing wrong with the boat, that was not the reason for the sale..I just want a 210/ or a 21 schiada...or some thing close...here's what happens... the hallett cruises at 60... half throttle...my son has to run on pin on his hallett...
lake mead gets rough... and the 270 loves it...when we go out, my son has to run the fuc out of his boat to keep up....and , as nice as the 210 runs....it's no match for the 270...so the thought is , before my son goes crazy on his 210 to out run DAD...I just wanna down size so that we run the same.....

when I got the 270, and after some seat time,there was a lot going on...the boat would do some weird shit out of no where...the x was way too high for a pleasure boat...and would get violent past mid range.... the boat had a dangerious prop walk and would get out of hand at full throttle..although I didn't buy the boat to go fast... and it had a nice cruise speed... you really had to drive the boat....the boat did fine unless there was water change.. the rocking would start.... what I figured was going on was one prop would try to come out of the water...surface... while the other would get buried...and that force would cause the buried prop to get more bite... and cause it to try to surface...when that started happening it would start to bow stear...