Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: target shooting

target shooting

anyone into just going out and shooting?
    we are in Riverside.
    just thought i would be the first to post here, see what the popular ranges are and who shoots as well.

target shooting

Guns scare me

Wendi
    Do you ever go to the Chino Hills Shooting Range? I don't own guns and there is good reason ; )

target shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Do you ever go to the Chino Hills Shooting Range? I don't own guns and there is good reason ; )
    Thank goodness your house is gun free

target shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Ok Wendi, so what is your favorite even if you don't own any? I remember that UB shoots a 40 and her husband shoots a 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2

Wendi

target shooting

I've shot a Glock and that was pretty fun!

Never gone to chino hills range.
    Just remember guns are safe, people are dangerous. learn safety, respect and control. NO issues. a friend of mine goes to one in corona? need to pick his brain and fine out what one it is. would like to find one closer to home.

Remember this a baseball bat is dangerous in the hands of a human, but sitting on the counter it can do nothing.

target shooting

I used to really like shooting steel plates at 500 with my 308 got into target archery and lost my interest in guns for a bit. Recently bought a little bull barrel built up 22 and am enjoying some rim fire again. Looking into building my model 700 into a .260 AI for a long range doe gun. ( inside 400yds anyway)

Wendi

target shooting

Shooting in the desert New Years

Wendi

target shooting

Scotty shooting his shot gun

WMC and Cody

Crash aka Billy

Me and Kallie