2 ft head over we are doing turkey creek

I 17 north of black canyon city Chelleens steakhouse right hand side be there then we will end up at the ranch party and BBQ sat night short notice but I luv that shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like a great time!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luckystrike View Post
    I 17 north of black canyon city Chelleens steakhouse right hand side be there then we will end up at the ranch party and BBQ sat night short notice but I luv that shit

Just don't go there on the route that goes through St Louis Mo....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by luckystrike View Post

How was it?

Quote Originally Posted by 270 View Post
    How was it?
    It was a trip for the record books! The run up was interesting as someone decided to bring a school bus, I mean excursion, and didn't know how to drive it. Got buried in the creek and had to be winched out. Had another big mouth douche bounce his SXS on a ridge, unloaded the suspension and barrel rolled onto the side. Wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but his elderly father who isn't in great shape was with him and wasn't doing well after.

Coming home, 17 was at a stand still so we ran the gas and power lines and ended up in an adventure of our own. We're on a really nice road which suddenly went away on the side of a hill. Had to get turned around and winch back out of there. Still a great time!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    It was a trip for the record books! The run up was interesting as someone decided to bring a school bus, I mean excursion, and didn't know how to drive it. Got buried in the creek and had to be winched out. Had another big mouth douche bounce his SXS on a ridge, unloaded the suspension and barrel rolled onto the side. Wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but his elderly father who isn't in great shape was with him and wasn't doing well after.

Coming home, 17 was at a stand still so we ran the gas and power lines and ended up in an adventure of our own. We're on a really nice road which suddenly went away on the side of a hill. Had to get turned around and winch back out of there. Still a great time!
    Sounds like a great day.

I'd like to reserve a seat for the next trip please.

so was this title a coded message? "2 ft head over we are doing turkey creek"...anyone with a decoder ring????