Views: 185
Size:  88.0 KBName:  IMG_0321.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  73.6 KBName:  IMG_0323.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  131.8 KBName:  IMG_0325.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  82.8 KB

We left vegas sat. morning,.. went to havasu and met up with family....
    left sunday and went down to Yuma and across to san diego, stayed at S.D. rv park, took the trolly to old down..next day, we went to Oceanside..

stayed acouple nights at paradise by the sea... super nice rv park, lots to do and good bike riding if you like up and down hills......

.from there we drove up the coast ..stopping all along the way till we got to Pismo..the park we stayed in was the holiday rv park, cramped in there, and lots of full timers... they seem to not like the transient rv'rs, and are kinda snobby..
    .we had a great time there ,bar hopping on the bikes...we got real brave and road the bikes from Pismo to avila beach, what a change since when I lived there..we road the back way there over pirates cove, then back the high way around the mountain....
    I gotta say this, every where we went it was bicycle friendly... and bike lanes...there were also signs that read you must stay at least 3' away from bikes when you pass, sue and I always ride single file and Stay to the far right..

we headed back threw santa maria and across to Tehachapi...gotta say this, I was impressed with the Alpine... pulled the long grade on cruise set at 62 mph, never got over 200 deg. and only down shifted to 5th once... the 1200 ft lbs of tq.. really kicks in and hunkers down...went went to calico ghost town...but got there too late as they close the town at 5pm...we figured they would be open till 9pm and we could be up there while it was cool..the RVpark was a snake pit and only 30 amp power....so we went down to the KOA, pretty cool little RV park, went swimming and drank Beer,,,the lady at the little store cooked us a pizza, so we had pizza and beer for dinner , it was a little hot there while the sun was out, but the pool and beer made it great..

the alpine flat made a beliver out me me,...the ride of the peak chassis, and the ISL cummins sure make the road trip nice,,I drove the whole trip with the cruise set at 62-64 mph,she ran cool, and stayed in 6th gear most of the time, with only one down shift up the grade on the 58

Looks like a nice trip. We did the coast deal a few years back. PCH was open then through Big Sur. Great trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics! .... looks relaxing and fun

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing 2FF... looks very nice... The family and I love to explore the coast south of Dana point down to the border...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Soooo when is the Alpine going up for sale?

So pretty! Looks like a great trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Keymyster View Post
    Soooo when is the Alpine going up for sale?
    I had it for sale, got a buyer, and sue said no and she bought it...I have a nice ford flex for sale though...

You and your lady got matching pull overs... how cute.

Looks like a nice trip buddy.