Nordic Purchases Hallett Boats

As of September 7, 2017, an agreement was reached that Nordic Boats has purchased all assets of Hallett Boats effectively immediately. Hallett Boats will no longer operate from its Azusa, CA headquarters. All future sales, manufacturing, and service of Hallett Boats will be done at the Nordic Boats headquarters in Lake Havasu, AZ. All new Hallett Boats presently under construction will be completed at Nordic Boats.

Thank you to all our loyal Hallett customers for the opportunity to serve your boating needs for over six decades. We’re confident that Nordic will continue to produce and service Hallett Boats with the same high level of quality, workmanship, integrity and customer satisfaction that has made Hallett an iconic brand for more than a half century.

Please direct inquiries regarding Hallett Boats to the Nordic factory at 928-855-7420.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I for one am glad that it was sold to somebody who will care rather than just being Left 4 Dead

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

I don't know the back story, but honestly who cares. The good news is Nordic is a stand up company and it'll be a good thing for all the Hallett loyalists out there.

Congrats Nordic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I don't know the back story, but honestly who cares. The good news is Nordic is a stand up company and it'll be a good thing for all the Hallett loyalists out there.

Congrats Nordic!

X2

I wonder if Nordic is going to continue to build Hallett under the Hallett name or under the Nordic name....

Quote Originally Posted by framer1 View Post
    I wonder if Nordic is going to continue to build Hallett under the Hallett name or under the Nordic name....
    They'd be stupid to lose the Hallett brand. That would be like buying Kleenex and rebranding. Hallett by Nordic (in smaller print) isn't a bad thing. Nordic is doing some cool shit these days. The Vector in composite form would be a machine to be reckoned with. Not sure about lightening up the bigger models as part of the appeal of the Hallett is the wave crushing braun. Lighten it up, and I don't know if you'd have the same ride. Sure, you'll pick something up on the top end, but you'll pay for it in snotty water.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Hallett is a huge brand name, I don't see them touching that in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by framer1 View Post
    Nordic already said they will remain seperate brands.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: