Hotboats on the Parker Strip - Pirates Den Resort 9/30

Okay we're less than a month away from seeing some of the baddest boats on the river at Pirates Den Resort September 30th, 2017.

This has been a great event to attend in the past if you're in to some super serious hardware. Both Hotboats and Hotcars will be on display this year. And you can always hang out and have some good food and ice cold beers while you're at the show.

I'm planning on being there again this year, hope to see you there.

http://www.hotboat.com/banners/Hotbo...5x11-flyer.jpg

I don't think we will make it this year again, we have too much to do to get ready for the Parker race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Unfortunately I won't make this event... Some day... :(

I would encourage anyone that is in a few hours drive AND is free... AND has not been to a Billy B gathering, go and take it in...

IF you don't like really amazing hot boats, I suggest you stay away!!! IF you don't like boating, stay away...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams