Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    He was supposed to hit PHX last night. Flew out yesterday mid day through ATL. Got the last available ticket was the story I was told. This isn't one to mess with, especially since they just rerouted the track further west, but as a cat 4 storm.
    Yep got into sky harbor airport about midnight
    Looks like a worse case
    I lose the house and boat
    Going get a 650 dozen push it in the canal and rebuild
    Was thinking a new boat build anyway new 39 yeah baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by luckystrike View Post
    Yep got into sky harbor airport about midnight
    Looks like a worse case
    I lose the house and boat
    Going get a 650 dozen push it in the canal and rebuild
    Was thinking a new boat build anyway new 39 yeah baby

I might know someone with some equipment experience who can help. Fingers crossed for the best. Glad you're here and not there, even with 10 cases of beer.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I might know someone with some equipment experience who can help. Fingers crossed for the best. Glad you're here and not there, even with 10 cases of beer.

Don't fock with Mother Nature, if you have a place in Southwest Florida you'll know where this is.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Don't fock with Mother Nature, if you have a place in Southwest Florida you'll know where this is.
    Are you hearing anything about where your place is?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Are you hearing anything about where your place is?

AJ and our places are a few miles apart in Cape Coral and it's not supposed to hit there until late afternoon or early evening today, right now it's coming head on right on top of the Cape, not good, we haven't heard anything from our full time neighbors that stayed, we have "H" shutters", we're mostly worried about the storm surge that will flood most of the houses in SW Cape, I mean thousands of them.

AJ and our places are a few miles apart in Cape Coral and it's not supposed to hit there until late afternoon or early evening today, right now it's coming head on right on top of the Cape, not good, we haven't heard anything from our full time neighbors that stayed, we have "H" shutters", we're mostly worried about the storm surge that will flood most of the houses in SW Cape, I mean thousands of them.
    I really hope you guys get through this ok. Sucks!

Wow so sad. I can't believe you have neighbors that stayed! Ours prayers are with you! When are you planning to head down to asses the damage?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I was shocked to hear about folks staying in SMALL boats in the canals / mangrove areas... By their choice...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

This is current