Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hey AJ better batten down the hatches

Looks like it may be a rough weekend out there.

Yeah getting the fuck out of here in the late morning Thursday afternoon
    m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our place is in Cape Coral (close to Ft. Myers, Gulf Coast) and we haven't been down since this past March, the "H" shutters are up and everything is locked up tight, we were planning on driving down at the end of this month for the Winter, but if we get hit hard I'll wait a few days and fly down and survey the damage to see what's focked up before I drag the Wife and doggie down, I'd rather be down there myself to get any repairs needed.

Prepare for the worst and pray for the best, we should know something by Sunday, please pray for the 20 million people in Florida and surrounding islands.

AJ good to see you buddy. This shit scares the fuck out of me. I hate wind, hate it.

Hope you guys are okay and all the other Floridians who have to deal with this.

Beer is stocked!

Good luck to anyone effected by this, our prayers are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Beer is stocked!
    You should see AJ's bailout bag. It's a soft side cooler full of beers and his one hitter.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Be safe.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Fishing, Hunting & Outdoors its part of life!
    OffishialBusiness.com

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Our place is in Cape Coral (close to Ft. Myers, Gulf Coast) and we haven't been down since this past March, the "H" shutters are up and everything is locked up tight, we were planning on driving down at the end of this month for the Winter, but if we get hit hard I'll wait a few days and fly down and survey the damage to see what's focked up before I drag the Wife and doggie down, I'd rather be down there myself to get any repairs needed.

Prepare for the worst and pray for the best, we should know something by Sunday, please pray for the 20 million people in Florida and surrounding islands.
    That's where my house is SW Cape off of Beach pkw

Quote Originally Posted by luckystrike View Post
    That's where my house is SW Cape off of Beach pkw

I thought you were over on the East Coast, of course I know where Beach Pky is, our place is off Chiquita close to Cape Harbour, we're still up in Missouri, praying it stays East of us, stay safe.