Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

www.hotboat.com 5 years and counting

In January of 2011 I purchased www.hotboat.com for a pretty penny.

I sat on the domain for almost two years before I was convinced to bring it back to life.

So sometime in August 2012 I hired a web developer and we went to work. It took him several months and several revisions to get the site to where I thought it was usable.

Sometime around December 2012 I get a phone call asking me if the website was live? I honestly had no idea, so I logged in and signed up, hence why I am actually user #33 and not user #1 lol

Its been a rocky road. With the help of a couple good friends, my ex, friends and family, we got the site off to a very good start. Things were rocking and 2013 was a very good year for the site. We did LOTO in 2013 and picked up a lot of great friends in the midwest and East coasts.

It was sorta downhill from there. 2014 I separated from my wife. My partnership with my friends fell apart. A long divorce court battle and subsequent business battle ensued. The court battles are finally over and I've managed to patch things up a bit with my friends and family.

Today this site struggles, mainly because of my inability to provide fresh content on a regular basis.

But we're still here. Still kicking. We even get a bump or two on occasion

A sincere thank you to those who still patronize the site. And a huge thank you to those who post. 2MM, 2FF, 270, Zig, Brian with the morning hot body pics, thank you! And thank you to those that I've missed, your posts do not go unnoticed.

Our official 5 year is still a few months away. But I'm scheming on possibly a little party or something to show my appreciation. I will keep everyone updated.

Again, thank you all for sticking through all the drama lol

Thank you VIC for staying with it. I have met a lot of awesome people though the website and look forward to many more.the boating community is like no other

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thank you and glad to hear the bad times are behind you.

Hopefully the future will be so bright you'll have to wear shades......

Lots of character building and you made it through, hope it takes off again, congrats.

I think the future looks bright, and you have a quality group following you...I for one enjoy stopping by here..

I enjoy stopping in as well , to hang with you yanks, lots of info and good laughs.
    Thanks Vic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    HOTBOAT... Where it all started...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wait, I didn't make the list? I might not be back.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

At least I can edit my name in there if I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    At least I can edit my name in there if I wanted.
    Definitely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk