Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Don't feel bad Jordy, I didn't ether. My post count is up to 0.000001 per day though !!!

Quote Originally Posted by HypNautic View Post
    Don't feel bad Jordy, I didn't ether. My post count is up to 0.000001 per day though !!!
    you need to stop by more often..

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    At least I can edit my name in there if I wanted.
    where is "there" I know I was in there this morning, but the entrance is right next to the exit..couldn't get in the back door thought,,,, But I did get in there for awhile before I got thrown out...

Quote Originally Posted by HypNautic View Post
    That's the key to total internet domination!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    That's the key to total internet domination!
    I came in second...

A sincere thank you to those who still patronize the site. And a huge thank you to those who post. 2MM, 2FF, 270, Zig, Brian with the morning hot body pics, thank you! And thank you to those that I've missed, your posts do not go unnoticed.

I always thought 2ff's were before 2mm's

They say whatever obsticle life throws at you and doesn't kill you will make you a stronger person. Glad you made it Vic

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    They say whatever obsticle life throws at you and doesn't kill you will make you a stronger person. Glad you made it Vic

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I thought it was "whatever doesn't kill you, makes you more of an asshole"? LOL

HB Vic Thank you for all the hard work. I am guilty of not signing in most of the time. I do enjoy the site and hope it can continue and maybe grow a little.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    where is "there" I know I was in there this morning, but the entrance is right next to the exit..couldn't get in the back door thought,,,, But I did get in there for awhile before I got thrown out...
    There is his post. I can edit his post to include my name, a reference to Jordy's. Don't let your thoughts go elsewhere.

Omg 5 years?!? Wow, doesn't seem like it at all! Thank you Vic!! So glad you haven't gone anywhere here's to another 5 stronger years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk