Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just can't believe how aggressive these police are with Peaceful Protesters.

I just hope that guy is ok and can get down to collect his food stamps today. At least I'll rest easy knowing he has great health care that most of the people inside the rally are paying for.

Sad part is this guy will now be marked as a soldier for the left and he'll probably get some good dough as a result of his stupidity.

Fucking people.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I went the last time now President Trump was in town, when he was still campaigning. I saw these fucktards in action and felt bad for the cops. They travel in groups, all with camera phones out, and just push and push and push, waiting for the cops to do something to react and then they run to the media claiming abuse. Not a job I'd want to deal with, unless it was an undercover deal and you just got to sock these morons in the head and keep walking.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Apparently this is the moron and aspiring soccer player who got what he deserved.

Attachment 65926
    not try to knock some one,... but you can usually tell by the way their mom's dress them what kind of man you're up against........................................... ..................Name:  250566_208368242533487_5353623_n.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  1.7 KB

Apparently this is the moron and aspiring soccer player who got what he deserved.

Attachment 65926
    His aspiration must be something his mother told him he can do cuz his physical condition says otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by 2forcefull View Post
    not try to knock some one,... But you can usually tell by the way their mom's dress them what kind of man you're up against........................................... ..................Name:  250566_208368242533487_5353623_n.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  1.7 KB
    lol

This is what the "left" calls tolerance.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Attachment 65926
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams