Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 270 View Post
    I wish.

This is where I'm at, 800.00 35 minutes from my house.
    Attachment 65917
    is that the rv resort? do they have bingo?

Quote Originally Posted by 270 View Post
    I wish.

This is where I'm at, 800.00 35 minutes from my house.
    Attachment 65917
    Thats a classic right there. A little paint and pimping out on the inside and I'd rock that bad boy

so the motorhome I thought I was getting was already sold on Saturday,now they are out of stock...I still think they are too big, I loved our little 26'r ...Sue hated it..bithched the whole time we had it..it was perfect IMHO... most power of any rv out there..hp to weight ratio..I should have just kept in and turned up merl haggard...

Sold out? hows that possible lol

oh my god these gas coaches are so noisey

and they won't pull a trailer up a 6% grade

We liked Forest River. Are last one was a Forest River and a great unit. Only thing I hated was the V10. It was a good motor and had zero problems with it. The problem was it would scream going up hills. 3000 - 4000 rpm yelling at you from under the dog house. I will never again have a gas motor home. If I get another it will be a pusher. In my opinion you are making a mistake getting rid of the Apline, but it is your life.

We did not go with a FR for a 5th wheel because they will not warranty any of their units for full time use. I have any email from them saying they won't. I asked why and was told they aren't designed for full time use. Why not? So if you use a FR product to much then it is going to fall apart???

Steve if you want a smaller MH then I would look at a Tiffen Red. JMO

here's with a db meter...lol hey lam..

Also it seams Thor and FR are buying up a lot of other manufacturers and putting them under their umbrella. Camping world is buying up a lot of dealerships. Just FYI.

man I miss this little coach..."CRAMPER" IS WHAT SUE CALLS IT