what is going on with the new RV's

So we were thing about a new rv...went and looked and of corse, all the rv's have the pop outs open..
    my self, I have never been a fan of the pop outs,..I think of rv'n as camping, and hav'n an rv is some what over kill...to me all that's needed is a good sleeping bag....lol but as time went on, and marrage,.. the rv became a must

so we kinda landed on an rv that we liked enough to go for the test drive..
    sells man say's.. I'll bring in the pop outs and and you guys can look around... it'll be a minute...

so he brings in the front slide... then then goes to the rear...

I'm watching the slide to see how easy or hard they work to slide in...when he goes to the back was the shocker...he fold the mattress ...then slides the bedroom slide in...WHAT??? you have to fold the mattress to slide the pop up in??? so that means if you pull over to take a quick nap you can't use the bed to sleep in unless you put it on the jacks and pop the room out???who thought this up as an improvement????:face palm:

One of the things I did notice was they are starting to put 2 roof ac's on the 30' coaches again..one is just not enough for havasu and vegas...maybe oregon

Here you go Steve. I can promise you that you don't have to fold any mattresses in these bad boys:

http://www.marathoncoach.com/new-pre...ry?sortby=year
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    One of the things I did notice was they are starting to put 2 roof ac's on the 30' coaches again..one is just not enough for havasu and vegas...maybe oregon
    Mine is a 30' and you don't have to fold the mattress to close the slide. But it only has one slide.

But it also only has 1 air and no way in hell you gonna camp anywhere where it's hotter than 75d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from Huntington Beach in our new small class C with a bedroom pop out. It sure drives nice with the six speed trans.

Yes drove all the way there without a nap and parked in a RV park.