Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Keyboard cowboys

So, with the advent of the forums came the introduction of the keyboard cowboy. We've all dealt with it. You know, the tough guys talking crazy shit from the safety of mom's house, dad's house, wife's house, you know, the ones who wouldn't say shit if they had a mouth full of it in person. We've all watched them for years. You know who they are. They might float some money around to make sure they have somebody tougher on their 6, but they're still easy to spot.

The friends that chime in saying how much different they are in person... One of my favorites was one, he's a big deal in his own mind, and made a bunch of posts about how he'd run into a tough guy and they'd just look at the ground when they encountered him. Pure comedy. Everybody thinks they're a tough guy until they meet one. I look forward to introducing that skinny armed douche to the ground.

I've dealt with a few. Some actually think we're cool. That's funny shit. If you're going to talk shit behind a keyboard, there should be repercussions. If you decide to start playing in the realm of somebody's livelihood, all bets are off. It's becoming more rampant as time goes on. Fifteen years ago, we'd photoshop someone all over the place, meet up, have drinks and it was good. Now,the pussies have taken over.

There are some people who should never show their face in public ever. Most don't post here anymore. Some of us have a great memory.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Keyboard cowboys

Well that's why Al Gore invented the internet right? So douchebags like him can hide behind their firewall?

What amazes me more are the ones who gladly drink the drinks you provided and ate the food you provided yet can talk shit about you. Fuck those douchebags. I have no use for people who aren't grateful for the things you've done for them. Zero use. Haste la bye bye scum bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody's a tough guy until they get punched in the face!

Yes....I know that's not the exact quote of Mike Tyson but I made it relevant to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Everybody's a tough guy until they get punched in the face!

Yes....I know that's not the exact quote of Mike Tyson but I made it relevant to the thread.
    Name:  FB_IMG_1459805878802.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  67.5 KB

What a train wreck that guy became lol

He had the world by the nut sack (making it relevant to this tread) but couldn't handle the fame and fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post

He had the world by the nut sack (making it relevant to this tread) but couldn't handle the fame and fortune.
    Don King really didn't do him any favors as he was pretty much a freeloading douche as noted above, just in it for the money and free drinks.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Further down that rabbit trail... This guys name just came up yesterday when I had major bed head from going to sleep with wet hair... Jordy, our posts crossed in mid INTERNET airwaves...

Name:  9d5371_2c579708a8254308a2395167948a93f0.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  98.1 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Don King really didn't do him any favors as he was pretty much a freeloading douche as noted above, just in it for the money and free drinks.
    Don Cash is King was a brutal money slayer. Ruthless, smart as fuck and never gave a fuck about anyone but himself.

I aspire to be like him LOL

Don Cash is King was a brutal money slayer. Ruthless, smart as fuck and never gave a fuck about anyone but himself.

I aspire to be like him LOL
    You have a website, that's a start. Total internet domination!

He's on network TV now. He's been hit way too many times!