Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    So, with the advent of the forums came the introduction of the keyboard cowboy. We've all dealt with it. You know, the tough guys talking crazy shit from the safety of mom's house, dad's house, wife's house, you know, the ones who wouldn't say shit if they had a mouth full of it in person. We've all watched them for years. You know who they are. They might float some money around to make sure they have somebody tougher on their 6, but they're still easy to spot.

The friends that chime in saying how much different they are in person... One of my favorites was one, he's a big deal in his own mind, and made a bunch of posts about how he'd run into a tough guy and they'd just look at the ground when they encountered him. Pure comedy. Everybody thinks they're a tough guy until they meet one. I look forward to introducing that skinny armed douche to the ground.

I've dealt with a few. Some actually think we're cool. That's funny shit. If you're going to talk shit behind a keyboard, there should be repercussions. If you decide to start playing in the realm of somebody's livelihood, all bets are off. It's becoming more rampant as time goes on. Fifteen years ago, we'd photoshop someone all over the place, meet up, have drinks and it was good. Now,the pussies have taken over.

There are some people who should never show their face in public ever. Most don't post here anymore. Some of us have a great memory.
    what inspired this post???? lol... did I miss some thing..and for the record, I'm a cross between a has been and never was!... so please don't hurt me...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    what inspired this post???? lol... did I miss some thing..and for the record, I'm a cross between a has been and never was!... so please don't hurt me...
    Just general observations from too much time once spent on forums. It seems to have not gotten any better, and it's not just the boating forums.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Just general observations from too much time once spent on forums. It seems to have not gotten any better, and it's not just the boating forums.
    I don't know why people have to be so abraisive....but I have this thought....television....seems every show they are all one line smart asses...in the real world , talk shit, get hit... the pussies have tried to change it to freedom of speech...if some one is a fuc'n idiot....and they can whip my ass...I leave them alone....kind of a chain of power... if I can whip their ass... I fuc with them.....at 65.... I don't fuc with anyone any more.....it also comes with the way people are raised...in school, some one fuc'd with you,.. you wait'd for them at the gate to get in the school yard... and it was on...no guns....and no mobbing 5 on one..now...little punk ass bitches all have guns and hang in groups...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    little punk ass bitches all have guns and hang in groups...
    Guns scare me.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Scroll down and read the comments on YOUTUBE videos when you have time...

It doesn't matter WHAT the subject matter is, it could be a kitten playing with a ball of yarn and SOMEONE will make nasty/abrasive/crass comments TO or ABOUT a complete stranger that they know nothing about...

"Social Media" isn't making life better in all ways for certain...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Keyboard cowboys have moved into their second generation. And like you said JP, not just boat forums, pretty much any forum(or form of social media) I've been in. Some make boat forums look like cheeze whiz in that regard though.
    Yup, there's tons of sheep that can't or simply don't seperate BS from reality.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    keyboard cowboys have moved into their second generation. And like you said jp, not just boat forums, pretty much any forum(or form of social media) i've been in. Some make boat forums look like cheeze whiz in that regard though.
    Yup, there's tons of sheep that can't or simply don't seperate bs from reality.

Sent from my sm-g930v using tapatalk
    lmfao........................