Boating content......

Just a word for the wise here. I dont come onto these boating forums to deal with girl drama spilled over from another boating website. And thats all you see here on the first 5 to 6 updated threads in the last week. So I think a MOD should step up and clean up shop a little bit. I COME TO THESE SITES FOR BOATING CONTENT.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Do you have any to share?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Do you have any to share?
    Actually I would If I wasnt working in Texas right now Captian. This was a suggestion to keep a great site going.

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by l84theriv View Post
    Actually I would If I wasnt working in Texas right now Captian. This was a suggestion to keep a great site going.
    did you see all my boating threads??? chime in on one

I did see those Steve. They are badass. Ive watched your polishing video a few times to perfect the art. lol. Which I have not perfected yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    did you see all my boating threads??? chiNe in on one
    Fixed it for you....

I did see those Steve. They are badass. Ive watched your polishing video a few times to perfect the art. lol. Which I have not perfected yet.
    the way I showed is not the fastest, I take my time when I do it on 40 plus year old boats as I just want as much shine as I can get with out sanding and removing to much gel..

I hear you loud and clear. I will try to post a ton of pics I haven't processed yet from the Long Beach race today. My internet connection here sucks really bad, but I will try.

As far as deleting, I'm not a huge fan of censorship, so unless its clearly offensive to everyone, I rarely delete.

I do appreciate your note and thank you for signing up.

actually i would if i wasnt working in texas right now captian. This was a suggestion to keep a great site going.
    what are you doing in texas??