Going to see The Who on the shores of Lake Tahoe tomorrow!

We're not actually going into the concert but quite frankly I think we have the best seats in the house...kind of like our own little sky box.

Harveys at South shore has about 10 huge suites at the very end of the building that have large balconies that overlook the lake and most importantly the concert. You're literally looking down into the venue. Figured we'd get some friends out on the balcony, drink our own booze and have our own two bathrooms.

Here's a crappy picture I took a couple years ago from the stage looking back at the hotel. The Suites are the one on the corners. It's a lot closer than it looks.

Name:  IMG_9885.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  179.9 KB

Who's playing??

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    What? Who.
    who's on first....

is there a concert or just vacation?

Unfortunately it was supposed to be a vacation that got shortened to one night because our elderly dog isn't doing so well and we're afraid to leave her with a house sitter for more than a night.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    who's on first....
    No I'm sure they'll have an opening band.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    No I'm sure they'll have an opening band.
    so who's on next?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

I just realized that the early Pete Townsend has a striking resemblance to Andrew Games...

Name:  the-who-guitarist-pete-townshend-E11PGF.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  79.4 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-15-2017 at 02:36 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

I just realized that the early Pete Townsend has a striking resemblance to Andrew Games...

Name:  the-who-guitarist-pete-townshend-E11PGF.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  79.4 KB
    I wish my bank account had a striking resemblance to Pete's bank account!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk