Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    What kind of cam/lifter is in the engine sir? Edit... I read your post closer...
    did you listen to what I said at 1:35? lol... as far as the cam, I'd have to ask billy dinsmore, he built the motor and then rebuilt about 25 yrs later..the leak down after valve adjust and marvel.. was single digits..

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    My first Schiada. 18' with a BBC and a Drake pump. Full 4 stringer boat that was incredibly solid. I think I paid $1,200 for it and sold it for $2,000.

Attachment 65817

Attachment 65818

Attachment 65819
    that would be cool to have to run the coves at mead... 500 miles of shore line

Ahhahahahahah...

I think that this boat has your name written ALL over it... Just a FYI, this is my all time favorite hull design...

"2000 Rayson craft Gn227
    For sale is a 2000 Rayson craft laid up by Rudy Ramos, I built this boat in 2011/12 great race or river pleasure cruiser, currently set up with blown 475 ci runs strong and is a proven boat. Has two seats and passenger foot rest in it now. Will entertain set up for what you wanna do with it. Gears overdrive in blower etc.... 42.5k Let me know if interested have tons of pics of the build and videos of operation. Andy 5628796387"

http://www.performanceboats.com/atta...2&d=1486803455
    that would be cool!!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    did you listen to what I said at 1:35? lol... as far as the cam, I'd have to ask billy dinsmore, he built the motor and then rebuilt about 25 yrs later..the leak down after valve adjust and marvel.. was single digits..
    I read closer and listened to your comment, thus the edit...

I was curious if it was a solid roller or hydraulic roller (in reference to the valve lash / rockers being too tight)... My assumption is a solid roller if the lash adjustment made such a dramatic difference...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

that would be cool!!!
    Andrew told me personally at LB one week ago that there is still ALOT left in the hull/set up that would make her Unbeatable......
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I was curious if it was a solid roller or hydraulic roller (in reference to the valve lash / rockers being too tight)... My assumption is a solid roller if the lash adjustment made such a dramatic difference...
    it was solid lifter

so I got the 21 rc shiada, just how I wanted it..added an axel and new fenders and paint, got into an out of pocket house build and my pockets got emptied... so had to sell itName:  untitledschi.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  52.6 KBName:  untitledschiad.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  50.1 KBName:  untitledschiada.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  55.2 KB

did you hear the quote, the hallett is too big????lolhistory...

did you hear the quote, the hallett is too big????lolhistory...
    I missed that... Ya, now I get it... The 21 Raysoncraft GN 227 has your name all over it... <10
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-15-2017 at 07:14 AM.

that would be cool to have to run the coves at mead... 500 miles of shore line
    You'd need a whole lot of gas for that. I sold it to a former Hot Boat guy from the OG days and he spent a bunch of time with it on the lower river. Don't know what happened to it after that.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.