Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    So, now ...gut the interior and replace...
    I hate the tootsie roll, so out with it

so now ,interior done..I wanted to stay in the time era it was built...1975 so I went with the racing stripe look, and kept the stock seats..I was happy with the work.

now, out at mead water test on the trailer...then to dunsmore for a leak down test....

so I took it out and ran it....the whole time I'm thinking it was running too lean and too small of at prop,.. and also not very fast... found out the issue... the shifter was adjusted to not go to high gear, probley set up for pudding stone??? and it was getting on the chip and shutting down...

Next, off to dunsmore...leak down was horrible....30- to 70%..
    so we ran the valves,.. all too tight..did an oil change and added some marvel mistery oil.....the next leak down was single digits

listen to the video...history repetes it self...lol..and look at the numbers wrote on the vlave covers

So, got the trans to go in high gear...
    Last edited by 2FORCEFULL; 08-15-2017 at 06:27 AM.

Last edited by 2FORCEFULL; 08-15-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    Next, off to dunsmore...leak down was horrible....30- to 70%..
    so we ran the valves,.. all too tight..did an oil change and added some marvel mistery oil.....the next leak down was single digits

listen to the video...history repetes it self...lol..and look at the numbers wrote on the vlave covers

What kind of cam/lifter is in the engine sir? Edit... I read your post closer...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

My first Schiada. 18' with a BBC and a Drake pump. Full 4 stringer boat that was incredibly solid. I think I paid $1,200 for it and sold it for $2,000.

Name:  DSC00138.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  81.6 KB

Name:  DSC00140.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  80.2 KB

Name:  schiada3.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  105.9 KB
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.