Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

i READ THIS ON ANOTHER FORUM...

2FF is the only one that posts on HOTBOAT, and he answers his post's with one of his numerous personalities.....LOL... sometimes quality is better than quantity

yeah, I talk to myself... but I know when to tell the voices in my head to shut the Fuc up....lol..well, sometimes anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    2FF is the only one that posts on HOTBOAT, and he answers his post's with one of his numerous personalities.....LOL... sometimes quality is better than quantity

yeah, I talk to myself... but I know when to tell the voices in my head to shut the Fuc up....lol..well, sometimes anyway..
    lol well at least they're reading your posts

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    lol well at least they're reading your posts
    they seem to stay busy as bees watching what I do ...gotta be first to report...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    they seem to stay busy as bees watching what I do ...gotta be first to report...
    Been there before. It's pretty funny. It's been a few years since the last drunk dial from the king of the douchebags, you know, the ones he would deny making.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Been there before. It's pretty funny. It's been a few years since the last drunk dial from the king of the douchebags, you know, the ones he would deny making.
    one day over a cold one you'll have to tell the story.....

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    he's got everyone believing that I go to bed at 8pm then wake up at 2 am and call him to bitch about the minnions....lol..

I only know about the coyotes in a field story lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I only know about the coyotes in a field story lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol... I was wiley....lmao..what a dream...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    that's all you got????