Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    the reason for the thread is I just wanna set the record straight...I was accused of not like the titty pics..but to set the record straight, I Don't come to boating site to see that... I'm not stuck in a cube all day where I can't look at what every web site I want... I don't have to work with some one watching what I do, but I do get stuff done, that won't get done unless I do it..I personally don't even under stand why girl "have" to where tops at the river..beings we go to havasu, you see a lot of girls with pasties,... in our country, we have culture that says what we can do in public which in my mind breads the perversion of naked....

and for the record.....I didn't take pics of someones wifes Tits and post them anywhere...ever...But, I gotta wonder what is going through a guys mind, and whats the reaction he's after when he post's close up pics of just his wifes tits....I know that my wife would be very very pissed at me for doing it, and she would never stand there and squeeze here tits together and let me take the pic..she don't like any pics of her posted ..

I went on a boating event, get together, took a bunch of pics of everybody having fun.... that's what it's all about...right... well, after I post them up,... one of the ladys went on rage and got pissed at me for postiing pics with her in it..said she didn't want any pics of her on the internet..so I took them down.... end of story right???

well as time goes, I see her posting pics with her in them...oh well, its her pics... who cares..

I do know this, If you don't want to ever see your pic on the web.... don't go to havasu and sit in the channel...with that said, 99.9% of all the pics post have someone in them that people didn't get permission from that person to post it... I have never seen so many copy paste pics....and for the record, I don't have some fancy Zoom lens camera...I don't sit in my boat try'n to get nipple slip pics, or use a zoom lens to do what I feel is invading their privacy

so in ending, I just want to try to clear my name...I don't take pics of other peoples wives, if they happen to be in the group, and stand in front of my camera...yeah,.. and if they say don't post the pic... I don't...period...

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I don't have a wife anymore :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pics or it didn't happen..

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I knew what you were talking about... My wife didn't when I asked her what her feelings were... Sorry, I tried to get an answer for you...
    now I'm confused...she didn't like the pics, or she didn't care one way or the other...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    pics or it didn't happen..

There ya go

There ya go

yep, she's gone...

For one I would never post pics of my wife's tits. She would be pissed if I did.

As far as me seeing pics of others tits. She would rather I didn't, but if they show up in a on a boating site that I visit all of the time then she doesn't care. If I were looking for sites just to look at titty pics then she would not like it.

I think I know who you are talking about. I have been reading these forums for a long time. Back when the old hotboat was around. Wasn't there a LA cop with a DCB that would always post pics of his wife? I believe they ended up divorcing. Not saying that is the reason, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynandBob View Post
    For one I would never post pics of my wife's tits. She would be pissed if I did.

As far as me seeing pics of others tits. She would rather I didn't, but if they show up in a on a boating site that I visit all of the time then she doesn't care. If I were looking for sites just to look at titty pics then she would not like it.

I think I know who you are talking about. I have been reading these forums for a long time. Back when the old hotboat was around. Wasn't there a LA cop with a DCB that would always post pics of his wife? I believe they ended up divorcing. Not saying that is the reason, but you never know.
    kinda the same deal, and I know who you are referring to..I do know this, keep advertising and some one will take it....lol... I think we all are proud of our wives , they are the best companion and friend...I'd be lost with out my wife... and I'm very proud of how she takes care of her self and me...she keeps me in line most of the time...and if I listen to her I stay out of trouble...again, the society we live in kinda breeds the perversion of hiding private parts...but, not say'n its right or wrong.. but to me, and how I was raised... you don't post naked pics of your wife ..although there are sites that welcome this kind of posting... I don't partake ,and in my honest opinion.... most women look better in a tight pair of jeans and a nice sweater....

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynandBob View Post

Kilrtoy? yeah I kind of remember that.

I guess posting pics of my SO's body parts isn't something I would normally do on a regular basis. I'm not saying I would never have a moment of weakness, but to do it on a regular occasion would not be normal to me. But everyones different and I can see where it wouldn't bother other people. In fact, maybe it turns them on. Maybe thats why they do it. But for me personally, nah.

I post pictures of my possessions or things I like to brag about. But skin pics of my partner? She's neither a possession or something I would brag about.

Kilrtoy? yeah I kind of remember that.

I guess posting pics of my SO's body parts isn't something I would normally do on a regular basis. I'm not saying I would never have a moment of weakness, but to do it on a regular occasion would not be normal to me. But everyones different and I can see where it wouldn't bother other people. In fact, maybe it turns them on. Maybe thats why they do it. But for me personally, nah.

I post pictures of my possessions or things I like to brag about. But skin pics of my partner? She's neither a possession or something I would brag about.
    I'm just an attention whore....