Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Why do you do that? Posting pictures of other people's wives.... They're friends of mine and really good people. It's really hard to understand what would motivate you to do that Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    The name of the jpeg. Scroll over it.

Quote Originally Posted by B&D Marine View Post
    Why do you do that? Posting pictures of other people's wives.... They're friends of mine and really good people. It's really hard to understand what would motivate you to do that Steve.
    guess I don't understand.....I didn't take the pics, and I didn't post them on a public family web site...and I did pm the guy and he didn't reply ,but went on the web site and post a pic of his ol lady flipping me off... then it went from there.... I got first accused of mnot liking titties....lol.. then when I replied... more tities , WGAF...

I really in my old ass mind don't think the pics were post' looking for respect... but more fishing for likes..most wives don't like their man looking at pics that just show tits and ass... and for sure... my wife don't...so... I guess I just don't understand... my apology to you Brian....what motivates me is the way the whole deal went down, and when I said I wasn't gonna post there no more...I get banned..then after I get banned... the rumors started fly'n...what did I do that was disrespectful.... telling a guy in a pm to be a little more respectfull?... and so you and everybody knows....I don't call people at all hours of the night... I go to bed at 8pm

Quote Originally Posted by grads View Post
    the name of the jpeg. Scroll over it.
    dick....

I would love to hear some reply's from the other wives ...Is my wife the only one on the planet that doesn't want me to visit web sites that just show pics of T & A...

I really like boats... and I love titties...and ass... but , I don't wanna make the same mistake twice... and would really love to learn whats right and wrong here....

what is a guy after when he post' provocative of his wife??? I mean like the ones where he don't even have her face in the pic??? and what does his kid think when they see mom posing????

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    My wife doesn't really give a shit if I'm looking at TNA on building websites. In fact her favorite line is if you want to BJ I'll buy you one .
    does she have any extra money??

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    does she have any extra money??
    yes, it's in my wallet.

I honestly have no idea who these people are. Nor do I have any idea who took the pics.

I do know that I switched to Movistar cellular about 2 years ago and if international calls aren't a problem for you, I still have about 100 #'s blocked, so I'm kind of hard to reach at times

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by B&D Marine View Post
    x2 ..... very strange