Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why do people....

HAVE TO FUC WITH OTHER PEOPLE...???and why do people have the MOB mentality ....people form an opinion, just to be one of the guys..they are afraid to have their own opinion,...they just wanna be in the crowd....I'm an ashole to people that are ass holes...2 faced back stabbers, I don't like, and they don't like me.... and they jump at every chance to get in on the lynch mob....oh well,...people see me hav'n fun just a ll'n in the sun... tell them I like it this way, it the work that I avoid, cause I am self employed..but I take care of business...I love to work at nothing all day

Why do people....

They do it because they're miserable. So it makes them feel better about themselves.

The whole mob thing is really more of a lemming mentality. They can't think for themselves. They're more comfortable when someone else thinks for them or tells them what to do or what not to do.

Being an independent thinker involves risk and not being afraid to make mistakes. Some people just don't have that in their bag.

Over the past few years I've mastered the "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks" mentality. I'll tell you what, once you stop giving out fucks, life becomes so much more simple and less stressful.

So my advice to you sir, stop handing out fucks to those who would never give you a fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I'll tell you what, once you stop giving out fucks, life becomes so much more simple and less stressful.
    Yep! Over the last 7-8 years I cut the circle, got rid of the freelloading douchebags. I hear updates from time to time and have to laugh. Karma is a wonderful thing and people really do get what they deserve.

A pic of my pool was on a friend's IG and one of the biggest freeloading douchebags I've ever known made a comment about how great it turned out. Didn't even respond as the opinion doesn't matter, but I know that it's an attempt to come back into my life. Never going to happen. Had an ex following my IG for a while, but I suppose seeing my life now versus hers was too much so she stopped. It was an awesome day.

I have a good group of friends and a great don't give a fuck attitude. #winning

Stand back and watch the fun.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

They do it because they're miserable. So it makes them feel better about themselves.

The whole mob thing is really more of a lemming mentality. They can't think for themselves. They're more comfortable when someone else thinks for them or tells them what to do or what not to do.

Being an independent thinker involves risk and not being afraid to make mistakes. Some people just don't have that in their bag.

Over the past few years I've mastered the "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks" mentality. I'll tell you what, once you stop giving out fucks, life becomes so much more simple and less stressful.

So my advice to you sir, stop handing out fucks to those who would never give you a fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I probley only have a small amount of fucks left so my wife has dibs on them

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Yep! Over the last 7-8 years I cut the circle, got rid of the freelloading douchebags. I hear updates from time to time and have to laugh. Karma is a wonderful thing and people really do get what they deserve.

A pic of my pool was on a friend's IG and one of the biggest freeloading douchebags I've ever known made a comment about how great it turned out. Didn't even respond as the opinion doesn't matter, but I know that it's an attempt to come back into my life. Never going to happen. Had an ex following my IG for a while, but I suppose seeing my life now versus hers was too much so she stopped. It was an awesome day.

something tells me I need to meet up with you some day..I don't give a fuc is my famous last words..lol some times it don't work out so well..and sometimes it's perfect

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I probley only have a small amount of fucks left so my wife has dibs on them
    Well shit you're ahead of me, I'm still in the negative fuck zone. But I'm slowly inching my way up to zero then hopefully positive so I can give a fuck once in awhile LOL

Well shit you're ahead of me, I'm still in the negative fuck zone. But I'm slowly inching my way up to zero then hopefully positive so I can give a fuck once in awhile LOL
    pretty sure those days are gonners for me, but hey, I'm only 64...but I did notice this.... they fuc with me way more then when I was 32

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post

I'll bet I can guess who that was.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    PM it to me, I'm kinda slow....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    something tells me I need to meet up with you some day..I don't give a fuc is my famous last words..lol some times it don't work out so well..and sometimes it's perfect
    I like the idea of a campout at Uncle AJ's. That's always a good time! Usually a few brain cells and a few thousand rounds are destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    It's not tough to figure out. It is funny though.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.