Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I like the idea of a campout at Uncle AJ's. That's always a good time! Usually a few brain cells and a few thousand rounds are destroyed.

It's not tough to figure out. It is funny though.
    camp out at AJ's it is....

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    camp out at AJ's it is....
    Now we just have to get him to leave Florida, granted I need to get down there as we have some exploring to do.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    more popcorn... come on now, you gonna make me start talking to one of my personalities ...

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Yep! Over the last 7-8 years I cut the circle, got rid of the freelloading douchebags. I hear updates from time to time and have to laugh. Karma is a wonderful thing and people really do get what they deserve.

A pic of my pool was on a friend's IG and one of the biggest freeloading douchebags I've ever known made a comment about how great it turned out. Didn't even respond as the opinion doesn't matter, but I know that it's an attempt to come back into my life. Never going to happen. Had an ex following my IG for a while, but I suppose seeing my life now versus hers was too much so she stopped. It was an awesome day.

I have a good group of friends and a great don't give a fuck attitude. #winning

Stand back and watch the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SPFRONTMAN View Post
    welcome and thanks for posting...you have 3 thumbs?? some time when I work on stuff I have 10

Luckily I learned a long time ago not to let or keep toxic people in my like. Life is short and not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynandBob View Post
    Luckily I learned a long time ago not to let or keep toxic people in my like. Life is short and not worth it.
    LOL, way to go

Can I come hang out at your pool Jordy?

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Can I come hang out at your pool Jordy?
    sounds like an event...I wanna go