Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

My schiada's of days long gone...

GOT MAY ASS HANDED TO ME BY A WEED WACKER SO I SOLD IT....LOL

SO I BOUGHT THIS TWIN TURBO SCHIADA 21 RIVER CRUISER...when I called about it, talked to the broker that was putting the deal together.. guy say's..."it a time capsule boat", looks like it was made yesterday,I asked a lot of questions about the condition,all the answers were, bring a magnify glass as you will not find even the tiniest mark, trailer...like new, upholstery, like new..so, I jump in the van and haul ass to get it before anyone else...My wife says, don't you think if it's that nice some one in California would have already bought it?...lol

Soooo,... now it gets a little hairy.....and heated...I did end up buy'n the boat...but again, not as described..I had to shut the video off as to not self incriminate ...
    lol....Fuc... the things people will say to try to get you to come buy some thing...we did end up putting it in the water..it was taking on water bad...and it was starting to over heat , so I told him to shut it off and get it back on the trailer before it sunk...

Last edited by 2FORCEFULL; 08-15-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I enjoyed watching your series of videos on this purchase several weeks back...

Wanna buy a 1980 Sanger Ski Hydro on original factory trailer? It's a time capsule, exactly the way it came from the factory...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

So, we worked a deal...everyone did the hand shake, and we parted ways...funny though, once it was mine, the drive on the trailer home,... the boat sure got nicer....

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Ahhahahahahah...

I think that this boat has your name written ALL over it... Just a FYI, this is my all time favorite hull design...

"2000 Rayson craft Gn227
    For sale is a 2000 Rayson craft laid up by Rudy Ramos, I built this boat in 2011/12 great race or river pleasure cruiser, currently set up with blown 475 ci runs strong and is a proven boat. Has two seats and passenger foot rest in it now. Will entertain set up for what you wanna do with it. Gears overdrive in blower etc.... 42.5k Let me know if interested have tons of pics of the build and videos of operation. Andy 5628796387"

http://www.performanceboats.com/atta...2&d=1486803455
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams