Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by greg duff View Post
    great pics Vic!!!!!!!
    Hey champ good job!!

I'll have more when I get home tomorrow. If you see any you like let me know I'll send the hi res files to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greg duff View Post
    great pics Vic!!!!!!!
    Sorry I missed you sir, you looked great out there!!!

I did manage to get a brief visit with your dad, I introduced myself since we have talked a few times on FB...

It was great to see everyone, I had a blast!!!

Thanks for the hard work on the pics Vic!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

2MM, Good to see you Friday night at Legends, It's been a few years since we've run into one another. Saturday, at the Stadium, Harlan Orrin, Pete Giroux, Steve McElroy, and various other miscreants hung out around where our Vintage Boats were displayed. I ran into Westair and Mouzer , I think Sunday. Rattle Can Lou and Speedboat Racer did an excellent job of announcing and color commentary. I saw the Hotboat Motorhome , but never ran into Vic ( although I wouldn't know him if I was standing next to him ).

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    2MM, Good to see you Friday night at Legends, It's been a few years since we've run into one another. Saturday, at the Stadium, Harlan Orrin, Pete Giroux, Steve McElroy, and various other miscreants hung out around where our Vintage Boats were displayed. I ran into Westair and Mouzer , I think Sunday. Rattle Can Lou and Speedboat Racer did an excellent job of announcing and color commentary. I saw the Hotboat Motorhome , but never ran into Vic ( although I wouldn't know him if I was standing next to him ).
    Likewise, it was great to visit with you and your bro... We enjoyed your commentary / banter with RCL over the PA system...

Vic was on the fence directly along the water near the HotBoat MOHO taking pictures...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Gawd its been a long time since I've used my 400 2.8 prime lens, and now I remember why I love this lens so much. Its just plain bad ass. THe clarity and warmth is amazeballs. Can't wait to use it again. Here are a few for now. I will get the rest posted this weekend. Again, I'm sorry for the delay, usually I'm the first to get my pics up. I failed this time.

Name:  DSC_8683.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  68.9 KBName:  DSC_8802.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  95.7 KBName:  DSC_8860.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  100.7 KBName:  DSC_8895.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  100.0 KBName:  DSC_8983.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  107.1 KBName:  DSC_8987.jpg
Size:  117.2 KBName:  DSC_9104.jpg
Size:  93.1 KBName:  DSC_8685.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  74.6 KBName:  DSC_8701.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  100.8 KBName:  DSC_8702.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  69.6 KB

Outstanding shots sir!

Very nice work

Some hydro action ....

Name:  DSC_8538.jpg
Size:  128.3 KBName:  DSC_8539.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  135.6 KBName:  DSC_8543.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  124.6 KBName:  DSC_8549.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  114.3 KBName:  DSC_8553.jpg
Size:  128.3 KBName:  DSC_8559.jpg