Hey guys, I need some help here. I am still having some problems with my boat after rebuilding the carbs. Here's the info:

When I put it away last fall, it was running great as always. After lubing everything, changing the oil/filter, etc. when I pulled it out into the driveway to fire it up, the carbs were leaking gas everywhere (maybe due to the extreme cold winter that we had, and my garage is not heated). I had both Holley 4150's rebuilt and the boat will run above 3000 rpm, but still won't idle. The engine is a 496 BBC that puts out 700+ hp. It has an electric fuel pump. I need to find out tomorrow if the guy that did the job used 30cc or 50cc accelerator pumps (it takes the 30cc pumps) and which gaskets he used, but if he did use the correct pumps and gaskets, I can't come up with why it won't idle. This guy is a more than competent motor guy that works for the best boat shop that we have here in the Boise area and has a lot of experience with boats like mine, so I'm confident that he has the carbs adjusted properly.

Any ideas? Please help so I can try and get this on the water before summer runs out! Thanks.