Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I"m keeping my fingers crossed that it works for you. I still think you could have fixed the issue by losing the 1.5" spacer and taking baby steps to get to the sweet spot. Now you've blown past it and have taken some pretty extreme measures to try and remedy a different problem that was created in the meantime. You'll get it figured out before you sell it though. ;-)
    the spacer is the easy fix, if needed...but I don't think it will be a problem as it fixed everything else....on my wifes boat... this is where the cav plate is...Name:  IMG_0255.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  132.9 KBName:  IMG_0256.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  89.7 KB

Running it today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hallett21 View Post
    Running it today?

I sold my suburban so had to run to havasu to get it....hopefully tomorrow...you gonna be at mead?

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    the spacer is the easy fix, if needed...but I don't think it will be a problem as it fixed everything else....on my wifes boat... this is where the cav plate is...
    Different setup all the way around with a single, and it's running behind the center pod so there isn't any water for it to grab like you're having on the Hallett. Looking forward to hearing how it works.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I sold my suburban so had to run to havasu to get it....hopefully tomorrow...you gonna be at mead?
    Launching Thursday AM out of calville. Sorry got your PM but been running around all week.

Quote Originally Posted by hallett21 View Post
    Launching Thursday AM out of calville. Sorry got your PM but been running around all week.

your best bet is to go to swallow...the next would be right past middle point on the left...but the upper basin gets real nasty...if you go up towards temple bar, lots of beaches on the right, but that's a long haul in a house boat...if you stay at swallow, you are right across from two bars and restaurants'...aand also the are two stores right there...the lower basin is nice and there is more going on...upper baisn stays pretty much deserted ..and the only thing up there is echo and temple bar...swallow is the number one spot and a nice sandy beach...right when you come in to mead ask for a lake map, it has all the coves...I have to go to the doctor thurs. morn, might be able to head out after and show you around...what boats are you bringing?

getting ready to head out to mead to test...we'll know if it works soon...LOL and I won't lie....if I fucked up, you'll be the first to know...but even if it does work, won't be able to convince the web crawlers and trolls though...I put the ride plate on many of boats... worked ever time... but the ring leader of the boating crowd said it didn't .. so that what was believed..