Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I've got to agree with you guys on this one. It's a nice thought but who are the idiot leaders that didn't think this through, not surprised it came from CA leaders.

On a side note, Vic, as you know every race organization that we have ever raced with requires any "rookie" weather it be new to the organization or new to the class, to pass safety tests on and off the water in order to gain their license to race. Regardless, I don't know why it would be exempt, maybe have another type of restriction stating that the driver is exempt under the license requirements of the named organization.

Also, these fines are so minimal, these idiots that are causing these problems won't even feel a slap on the hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh I know the training and things you guys have to go through in order to race, but thats not what the new law requires.

The way it reads, 10 people can put together a race or regatta and that makes them exempt lol.

Really the biggest issue is exempting rentals. Of all people that need licensing the most, and especially rental jet skis.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Oh I know the training and things you guys have to go through in order to race, but thats not what the new law requires.

The way it reads, 10 people can put together a race or regatta and that makes them exempt lol.

Really the biggest issue is exempting rentals. Of all people that need licensing the most, and especially rental jet skis.
    I agree! These ass hats that rent PWC or boats are the biggest issue, and they are exempt?? not really shocked at all to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I agree! These ass hats that rent PWC or boats are the biggest issue, and they are exempt?? not really shocked at all to be honest.

On the other hand, a few weeks ago I think I posted something about some moron yanking the bow line off my pontoon and setting it free off Foxes dock. My boat swung in to another boat and had I not sacrificed my body, that poor guys boat would have been minced meet after my toon had its way with her.

The clown who set my boat free parked the wrong way at Foxes. I suppose anyone with common sense (even if you've never parked there before) would have noticed all the boats parked "the wrong way". Hmmmmm....are they all idiots or am I the idiot??

This clown said his boat snagged my bow line when he pulled out. At the time I didn't think too much of it. But now that I know the truth, in fact his bow cleat snagged and punctured the starboard side of my toon. So when he hit it that caused my port dock line to rip off.

It wasn't a rental boat. But this clown clearly needs some training, and even more common sense LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    On the other hand, a few weeks ago I think I posted something about some moron yanking the bow line off my pontoon and setting it free off Foxes dock. My boat swung in to another boat and had I not sacrificed my body, that poor guys boat would have been minced meet after my toon had its way with her.

The clown who set my boat free parked the wrong way at Foxes. I suppose anyone with common sense (even if you've never parked there before) would have noticed all the boats parked "the wrong way". Hmmmmm....are they all idiots or am I the idiot??

This clown said his boat snagged my bow line when he pulled out. At the time I didn't think too much of it. But now that I know the truth, in fact his bow cleat snagged and punctured the starboard side of my toon. So when he hit it that caused my port dock line to rip off.

It wasn't a rental boat. But this clown clearly needs some training, and even more common sense LOL
    Agreed!