Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

rv garage havasu home for sell..price lowered 45k

I building a new home so this has to go...

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2.../8320810_zpid/

$800 buck real estate tax, WTF, the taxes for our house in SWF that's appraised just under $400K are over $8K a year, $800 bucks is a steal.

Damn thats about what I spend a month in rent for my place in Parker

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Damn thats about what I spend a month in rent for my place in Parker
    buy this place and you have your own private compound,,,and no jack asses after I leave and you own the property with no rules..

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    buy this place and you have your own private compound,,,and no jack asses after I leave and you own the property with no rules..
    No rules? So I can turn it in to a brothel??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    $800 buck real estate tax, WTF, the taxes for our house in SWF that's appraised just under $400K are over $8K a year, $800 bucks is a steal.
    They only reassess every five years or so. They're still assessing it as vacant land.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    They only reassess every five years or so. They're still assessing it as vacant land.
    house was built in 82.... the taxes went up to 800 when I did the garage...they were 5 sumthing...not vacant land..they assessed all buildings...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    house was built in 82.... the taxes went up to 800 when I did the garage...they were 5 sumthing...not vacant land..they assessed all buildings...
    Wow!

I took this house of the market, got the new lot all ready to build, spent 60k on dirt and retaining walls...water meter in and grade approved , the new lot also has natural gas...don't really wanna build another house in havasu...so probley just sell the lot....kinda undecided at this point