Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I took this house of the market, got the new lot all ready to build, spent 60k on dirt and retaining walls...water meter in and grade approved , the new lot also has natural gas...don't really wanna build another house in havasu...so probley just sell the lot....kinda undecided at this point
    How much did you have this listed for?

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    How much did you have this listed for?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    SO that house didn't sell @ 125k in this market? It looks like ALOT for the price, Havasu seems to be a good value...

I like it a lot!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I took this house of the market, got the new lot all ready to build, spent 60k on dirt and retaining walls...water meter in and grade approved , the new lot also has natural gas...don't really wanna build another house in havasu...so probley just sell the lot....kinda undecided at this point
    Will you carry?

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    SO that house didn't sell @ 125k in this market? It looks like ALOT for the price, Havasu seems to be a good value...

I like it a lot!
    that price was for the lot,...125k will buy the rv garage...