Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thinking about it.....talking about it....doing it.....

I think I have this process messed up,...I do stuff...talk about it... then think....why did I do this......keeps me constantly wondering why... I see people that what I call over think....they never do nothing..by the time they get close to pulling the trigger...they don't even wanna do it any more...they never have anything for sell....I seem to have a lot of stuff I don't even want any more ...all the time...I don't ever think about it first...WOW, that's cool... and buy it.... my wifes says... what did you get that for????

Whatcha thinking of selling?

I always think of selling everything and starting over...

Mom always thought me. Wait three days and see if you go back. Saved me a lot of money over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Mom always thought me. Wait three days and see if you go back. Saved me a lot of money over the years.
    I could probley do better if I would just wait 3 hrs...

I am somewhat of a minimalist. Hate having a bunch of stuff I do not need. The stuff I do have is good quality and nice.

If I wait three days it will be sold out from under me...
    RSCHAP1

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I jump based on how SMOKING of a deal it is, or wait and think about it... Unfortunately 99% of my projects don't get done, they just sit collecting dust BUT I still have them and my original investment...

I just HATE being the salesman, running adds and dealing with selling stuff...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I jump based on how SMOKING of a deal it is, or wait and think about it... Unfortunately 99% of my projects don't get done, they just sit collecting dust BUT I still have them and my original investment...

I just HATE being the salesman, running adds and dealing with selling stuff...
    I like to buy..hate selling...

how long have you owned it?...since the day I bought it....how much did you pay for it? enough to get the title..are you the only owner? yes, my wife has her own stuff..

will you take payments?... yes, one!... how fast does it go?...100 mph...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    how fast does it go?...100 mph...
    so you have a jetboat on craigslist.....

what your experiencing is one of the few disadvantages of having expendable income.
    Last edited by El Toro; 07-18-2017 at 01:31 PM.