Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Cold feet now? What's up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well, the big pic is this...Sue is telling me she is for real gonna retire in feb..she wants to do the riverbound trip, and more like it..so more motorhome'n... we have a home in havasu, rv garage , 3br 2 bath... I threw some crazy time and money at the place...the new build will take into next year... and a lot of money.... I have way north of a mil tied up in havasu..built a couple homes and carried the paper...nice little monthly coming in..so to me , I'm done with havasu.. and just wanna enjoy it more..I'm susposed to be retired....lol.. not just tired every day.... the ground hog day really sets in after years and years of going to the same place...I guess if you get drunk enough you for get... and it's easyier to keep doing it over...my some bought a boat so we are splitting the lkke trips now between mead and havasu.. and wanna throw powell and a few other places in the mix..

We moved again and have been tied up with lots of other stuff, but thought I'd add my two cents a few days late. We're not big fakebook fans, so I appreciate the work you do to keep the site up and running, thanks a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    We moved again and have been tied up with lots of other stuff, but thought I'd add my two cents a few days late. We're not big fakebook fans, so I appreciate the work you do to keep the site up and running, thanks a bunch.
    HOTBOAT is getting a lot of readers...ever post helps right now..thanks for posting