Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    they were accidently drunk...
    Normally when I end up drunk, it was accidental. So I kinda know the feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I hear that, but come on... stop when you hit another living person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh absolutely the driver should have stopped.

I ride a bike but I'm def sympathetic to vehicles. They are a hell of a lot bigger and harder. This guy should have been riding single file but that's still no excuse for a car hitting him and not stopping.

they were accidently drunk...
    So they got caught after they ran you over?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I ride a bike but I'm def sympathetic to vehicles. They are a hell of a lot bigger and harder. This guy should have been riding single file but that's still no excuse for a car hitting him and not stopping.
    Amen... you can win the battle but loose the war in this scenario... FOR BOTH parties...

I can't imagine having to live knowing that i injured or killed OR caused someone to be disabled because I was a impatient driver OR some other lame and preventable reason for hurting someone...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by stoker22405 View Post
    So they got caught after they ran you over?
    yeah, there were witness's both times...nothing happen to them though... my dad never went after them so no civil

I've been ran over twice.... and once in the cross walk at avila beach... neither driver stopped...
    Avila Beach used to be a nice quaint town, now your lucky to find a place to spread your beach towel.

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
    Avila Beach used to be a nice quaint town, now your lucky to find a place to spread your beach towel.
    I lived ther in the late 60's 300 people..had to ride the bus to SLO every day for school...

I lived ther in the late 60's 300 people..had to ride the bus to SLO every day for school...
    that must have been nice. SLO only 10 miles away. you would have gone down to shell beach if you wanted to surf. (bigger waves anyway)

the link below will give you a 30 second view of your home town. (you have to watch an ad before)

http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...lifornia_5064/
    Last edited by El Toro; 07-22-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
    that must have been nice. SLO only 10 miles away. you would have gone down to shell beach if you wanted to surf. (bigger waves anyway)

the link below will give you a 30 second view of your home town. (you have to watch an ad before)

http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...lifornia_5064/
    I helped dan corea build spy glass point... lived in one of the first apartment built there