Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn...

Damn...

Just because your in the right, doesn't make you right.
    Many states do not allow you to ride side by side on a road like that. Cyclists are restricted to only 3 feet left of the white line.
    IMO. They should have rode single file to allow cars to pass, then when clear ride tandem again. The driver should have also provided more room. It looks like he was pissed and trying to show the rider that he was, just got a bit too close

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    We've had our share of issues on the back roads/small highways with large groups of cyclists...

Discretion is the better part of valor comes to mind......... For ALL parties involved.........
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by HypNautic View Post
    Just because your in the right, doesn't make you right.
    Many states do not allow you to ride side by side on a road like that. Cyclists are restricted to only 3 feet left of the white line.
    IMO. They should have rode single file to allow cars to pass, then when clear ride tandem again. The driver should have also provided more room. It looks like he was pissed and trying to show the rider that he was, just got a bit too close
    I hear that, but come on... stop when you hit another living person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I hear that, but come on... stop when you hit another living person!

I've been ran over twice.... and once in the cross walk at avila beach... neither driver stopped...

Having lived in Claremont, I can understand the frustration.

That's a tough one. I'd be interested to know more about the hitter. Just guessing he/she is a challenged driver. I've seen people have a hell of a time going around a 18 wheeler when then had a full blown lane to make the move. So I'm guessing they are challenged in some way.

But that doesn't excuse them from leaving the scene. Innocence is lost when you flee. Bad move on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I've been ran over twice.... and once in the cross walk at avila beach... neither driver stopped...
    Intentionally??

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Intentionally??

they were accidently drunk...