Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

blower belt cover install

Does anyone have some pic's of how to do this? Name:  fullsizeoutput_543.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  63.2 KB. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dekman View Post
    Does anyone have some pic's of how to do this? Name:  fullsizeoutput_543.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  63.2 KB. Thank You!
    I might... have to look for some old pictures. Are you wondering what you'll need to do to mount it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I would guess several standoffs coming off of your motor plate/blower and whatever else... HEY, that is a NICE bullet (from advanced)!!! The builders of the Farm Truck mill...

Check this one out...

Name:  larry k-boat 4sale 002.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  94.5 KB

Im guessing there are two on the bottom port side coming off of the motor plate also... I see two at the top that go to the blower case...

Name:  larry k-boat 4sale 002.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  76.6 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-19-2017 at 06:59 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Thank You....that really helped!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Tell us more about your mill and your hull if you don't mind sir...

More pics???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Well...It's a #3 Bob Palm 21' GN76 hull(Teague has #4) with a destroked 572(now 470)/1471 (20% underdriven) class legal motor. Just finished removing the trans/turning the motor and changing the fuel delivery with a new rear gas tank. Hopefully will keep running now for more than 2 laps! Testing this weekend....

Name:  IMG_2133.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  462.2 KBName:  IMG_2131.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  427.3 KBName:  15355686_10210605873959424_5060202384835489281_n.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  83.6 KB

You guys in Parker this weekend??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unable due to Family commitment......use a lake near my house.......

Bob, every time I see your boat it seems to be morphing more and more into a full tilt race boat.

Looks like you're having a lot of fun with it!

Just copying the "Big Boys".... Ran a 10 lap qualifier last March and "The Boys" were kind enough to let me run on the outside.....too much fun...learned alot! Eric(GN24) lapped me....could not get her to turn. Just trying to get the "old girl" to corner better and need another 10mph on top. Turns much better now and got an old right hand prop from Heath.... Now if I could only find a "Real GN driver"......... Yes having a ton of fun!!!!!!