4th of July 2017

Headed back to Parker Thursday. Hopefully it isn't 2000 degrees again but if it is, wtf.

Hit the sandbar last weekend only to find out my ML's were expired

Still had a good time and didn't break anything. Looking forward to some DCB time and this new Raptor makes the drive a breeze.

Now I just need a r.o.d and I'll be set

Name:  IMG_6833.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  77.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HB Vic; 06-26-2017 at 10:22 PM.

Heading to Laughlin thurs morning. I'll start a thread

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Heading to Laughlin thurs morning. I'll start a thread
    Miss going there. Mohave is a Great Lake to boat on. Just seems the town has taken a dive over the past 5-10 years.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I would be sitting in that river in a lawn chair up to my chin... WITH a heavy Tshirt on and panama hat on (Pat Eason look)... from sunrise to sunset... Temp won't matter...

I for sure will be doing ALOT of grilling... And depending on who comes (or doesn't come) to town for the 4th I will be doing some kayaking/floating...

R.O.D. ??? real old dodge??? OR a spinning combo rod/reel??? I hear there are some nice catfish in the river...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 06-28-2017 at 07:05 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Miss going there. Mohave is a Great Lake to boat on. Just seems the town has taken a dive over the past 5-10 years.

I agree, Laughlin has gone down hill but we are hardly in the town, just to sleep actually. Doing pirates on Fri, Mohave sat and sun, Harrahs beach on Mon then home tues. regardless it'll be good to get away from life for a bit lol