'79 Miller Jet at Hell's Canyon Brownlee Dam

Although it gives a description on YouTube, here is a video shot last year of my 1979 Miller Jet Boat. It has a 496 BBC, puts out over 700hp, has roller rockers, 13:1 compression, tunnel ram, 2 Holley 750 CFM double pumpers, stainless impeller, etc. Although I live in southern Idaho, I bought the boat from a guy in SoCal, and it GPS'd at 94.7 on Lake Pyramid. Here I am just cruising at around 65-70 mph, and the boat isn't even breathing hard. Notice there are no boats around while I am hot dogging it a bit, and I hadn't been drinking whatsoever. At shutoff, the motor sputters briefly since I was at a higher elevation than where I normally run, and didn't re-jet it. It wasn't enough of a difference to screw around with jets. Name:  IMG_20150809_233757.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  77.4 KBName:  IMG_20150816_213206.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  101.7 KB

Here are a couple photos as well, one showing the mural that I had airbrushed on the back by one of the top airbrushers in the country. Hope you guys enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BountyHunter5150; 06-15-2017 at 05:29 PM.

Very cool. Where is that?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Very cool. Where is that?
    Thanks! Idaho/Oregon border. The places that we have to boat up here just blow away anything that I ever found in SoCal when I lived there. Out of Pyramid, Piru and Castaic, Pyramid was probably the best. Perris and Elsinore were just nasty, lol. Worst ear infection that I ever had was swimming in Perris. I never made that mistake again!
    Last edited by BountyHunter5150; 06-15-2017 at 08:04 PM.