Thread: Good morning!

Good morning!

Happy hump day!

Still not letting me upload all pics. I'll have to delete and reload tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I granted you super upload powers. But I can only control my website, Tapatalk is a different animal.

I have issues with it where some pics will upload direct to the site, others won't and I have to use Tapatalks interface to do it. Pain in the ass. No doubt they're getting ready to start charging for use/storage. Hopefully someone comes up with a user friendly interface soon much like Tapatalk did when they first started.

Happy Humps Day for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I granted you super upload powers. But I can only control my website, Tapatalk is a different animal.

I have issues with it where some pics will upload direct to the site, others won't and I have to use Tapatalks interface to do it. Pain in the ass. No doubt they're getting ready to start charging for use/storage. Hopefully someone comes up with a user friendly interface soon much like Tapatalk did when they first started.

Happy Humps Day for sure!
    Ok, so I deleted and re-installed tapatalk. Still didn't work. I went to website on iPhone through safari and couldn't upload pics. I kept my old tapatalk pro I paid for years ago that stopped working about a year ago. I used that this morning and all pics were able to get loaded.
    Crazy huh

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Ok, so I deleted and re-installed tapatalk. Still didn't work. I went to website on iPhone through safari and couldn't upload pics. I kept my old tapatalk pro I paid for years ago that stopped working about a year ago. I used that this morning and all pics were able to get loaded.
    Crazy huh
    Hmmmmm....let me do some checking. What is the file format you're using for the pics? gif, jpeg, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Hmmmmm....let me do some checking. What is the file format you're using for the pics? gif, jpeg, etc?
    Idk I just upload through my iPhone. Seems to be working good now so that's a plus!!!

Evening people enjoy my good friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk