Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

The Official Pizza Thread...

Pizza isn't just food...

Pizza is an art...a way of life...an escape from the madness of life...it's social...it's a language of love and romance...it's the guys/gals getting together to fellowship...Birthday parties, hot dates, football games, Nascar Races, watching VdriveVideo footage of boat races gone by...

Name:  michaels.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  55.9 KB

^^^ Michael & Patty are good good people/neighbors/friends that retired from NYC to Alamitos Bay... Michael is living his dream cooking/perfecting his mom's recipies that he grew up with...

He is as Italian as they come... Good guy...

Name:  difaras.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  79.5 KB

Now in Las Vegas??? Rated the #1 in NY for years...

Name:  difara.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  177.2 KB

Dominic Di Fara doing his thing...

Name:  me-n-eds.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  87.9 KB

This was a fun time on BlueGrass Night...

Name:  stefs.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  75.4 KB

Our St Louis favorite ^^^

Name:  steff 1.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  63.4 KB

Mama Steff, we knew her well... She would sit and visit with us as we ate her pizza, you could hear the passion in her voice as she told her pizza stories...

Name:  steff 3.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  96.0 KB

A litte slice of Heaven...

Share your faves, likes, dislikes, pics...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 05-23-2015 at 08:23 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Pizza is my all time favorite food! Next time you are in the area, you need to try Alonda Hot Wings in Paramount. They have some really good pizza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Pizza is my all time favorite food! Next time you are in the area, you need to try Alonda Hot Wings in Paramount. They have some really good pizza.

I'm in...

Take Kim down to Michaels on 2nd st in Naples for a date, always a good time...

I know there is another good pizza place nearly across the street that is a fave, I can't remember the name... Pat Eason took me there...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I'm in...

I know there is another good pizza place nearly across the street that is a fave, I can't remember the name... Pat Eason took me there...
    Im going to have to since it's close to work
    Here is another one of my favorites in San Pedro.
    http://sorrentositalianrestaurant.com/index.php/menu

I'm in...

Is Michaels close enough to the stadium to ride your bicycle there? Please take into account who is asking and you know how worn out I am at the end of race day. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Is Michaels close enough to the stadium to ride your bicycle there? Please take into account who is asking and you know how worn out I am at the end of race day. hehe
    AbsofrikenLUTELY my pretty friend... You and Chris should go for a "bike ride date" there, it's just over the bridge next to the pits and down a few side streets... PhilDoe made it back FROM 2nd street TO the stadium on his bike even after a hard night of drinking...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 05-23-2015 at 10:28 AM.

I'm in... artytime:

DOMINICO'S maybe

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    DOMINICO'S maybe
    SI senior, muchi gracie...

Pizza is my kryptonite! Went to SPIN! in Los Alamitos last night. Pretty cool atmosphere in there. Not the best pizza, but definitely worth checking out.
    HB6C

Has anyone tried Piology? What are your thoughts on it?