Thread: Dump Truck

Dump Truck

I know it's been forever since I've posted or even been on, but I have a question, many years ago on the ISL forum someone posted a picture of their Dump Truck that was stolen, don't know if they ever found it or if he ever got it back, but if I remember right it was like two tone green with a number 88 on the front corners, the reason I'm asking about a half mile from my house there is one and you can see that there use to be the number 88 use to be, now there is an 85 but doesn't cover the 88.
    just wondering.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatnaked View Post
    I know it's been forever since I've posted or even been on, but I have a question, many years ago on the ISL forum someone posted a picture of their Dump Truck that was stolen, don't know if they ever found it or if he ever got it back, but if I remember right it was like two tone green with a number 88 on the front corners, the reason I'm asking about a half mile from my house there is one and you can see that there use to be the number 88 use to be, now there is an 85 but doesn't cover the 88.
    just wondering.
    Even being a dump truck its prolly still faster than this 88... Dale Jr...

Name:  jrsuperman1.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  67.9 KB

Hey, is this dump truck north of the border?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

no argument there! LOL! but that is one reason I remember the post about the dump truck is that I made fun of the 88 on it!

So it's not a coincidence?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Well, the coincidence is that its now the 85 LUCAS OIL (Nationwide series) dump truck
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Boatnaked View Post
    just wondering.
    I think that is Rvrlvr....on isl he was Gazoo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: